B.Com course was started in the academic year 1994 – 1995
B.Com (CA) course was started in the academic year 2001 – 2002
M.Com course was started in the academic year 2002 – 2003
M.Com (CA) course was started in the academic year 2002 – 2003
M.Phil course was started in the academic year 2003 – 2004
Ph.D course was started in the academic year 2011 – 2012
UGC CARRIER ORIENTED COURSES
OFFICE AUTOMATION AND ACCOUNTING Started in the Academic Year 2005 – 2006
BANKING AND INSURANCE MANAGEMENT Started in the Academic Year 2006 – 2007
ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT Started in the Academic Year 2005 – 2006
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT Started in the Academic Year 2007 – 2008
DEPARTMENT CERTIFICATE COURSE
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT Started in the Academic Year 2016 – 2017
“Bringing intellectual and human excellence among the students to become Good Administrators for the all-round Development of the nation”.
Developing competent women entrepreneurs to meet the global challenges in the field of their choice.
Inculcating the leadership qualities and administrative capacity among the students.
Guiding the students to take right and timely decisions during the crucial atmosphere.
Creating the personality endowed with the power of tolerance and cohesiveness to cultivate their individuality in a better way.
Providing arms for financially weak students to make them as self- dependent.
The commerce education is not only to promote commerce but also to provide the right kind of work ethics, professional expertise and leadership in all spheres of life.
Through the course, the department intends to prepare the students to gain productive employment in business houses after graduation .
OUR DEPARTMENT HAS PRODUCED 06 GOLD MEDALISTS AND 63 RANK HOLDERS.
|S.NO||NAME OF THE STUDENT||CLASS||BATCH||RANK|
|S.NO||NAME OF THE STUDENT||CLASS||BATCH||RANK|
To create cherished ideals of education in research and to obtain the source of knowledge from literatures, our department has produced more than 295 M.Phil scholars and 6 Ph.D scholars so far.
Our college has separate placement cell through which nearly 200 students were placed in reputed concerns within and outside the state. Students are also given training and practice in attending interviews in campus and off campus in the following areas.
• Practice given for writing aptitude tests.
• Guidelines for attending and facing the interviews.
• Development of communicative skills.
• Preparation of curriculum vitae.
NEARLY 28 SEMINARS, CONFERENCES AND GUEST LECTURE PROGRAMS ARE ORGANIZED BY OUR DEPARTMENT FROM 2012 TO 2017.
• Our department organized seminar on the topic of “Industry Expectation Accounts And Finance”on 18.08.2012. The resource persons Mr.M.Sathiyamoorthy Auditor & Mr.K.S.Vijayan Branch Manager,Indian Education Pvt Ltd.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of “Role Of DIC” on 11.01.2013 The resource person Mr.G.Thirumurugan Assitant Executive DIC, Erode.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of “Creating Success For Commerce” 09.07.2013 The resource person Mr.C.A.Sivachalapathy Charted Accountant Erode.
• Our department programme seminar on the topic of “E-Learning And Web Designing” on 12.07.2013. the resource person Mr.S.karthick SwaminathanTechnical Head,S2I Vector Animation Academy,Erode.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of “Training Programmes” on 26.12.2013 The resource person Rtn.I.Devakumar Chairman,IDK Educational Institution,BSS Community College ,BSS Skill School ,Perundurai Road,Erode.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of “Successful Entrepreneurship” on 04.02.2014 The resource person Mr.N.Zahir HussainHRD Trainer,Family And Health Care Counselor,Erode.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of “Emerging Areas In Consumer Awareness” on 06.08.2014 The resource person Dr.M.Tamarai Kannan Associate Professor Of Commerce,Sri Vasavi College(AIDED), Erode.
• Our department organized seminar on the topic of “Soft Skill-A Way Ahead” on 10 .09.2014 The resource person Mrs.K.S.Lakshmi Assistant Professor,Department Of Business Administration, PSGR Krishnammal College, Coimbatore.
• Our department organized seminar on the topic of “Importing Insurance Awareness Briefing Special Drive Polices” on 30.01.15 The resource person Mr.L.RavisankerStenographer,UIIC Ltd,Divisional Officer,Erode(dt).
• Our department organized seminar on the topic of “Our Economy And Your Success” on 11.08.2015 The resource person Mr.A.R.MuralidharanRetd. Assistant General Manager,Syndicate Bank, Bangalore Region,
• Our department organized seminar on the topic of “Our Economy And Your Success” on 11.08.2015 The resource person Mr.A.R.Muralidharan Retd.Assistant General Manager,Syndicate Bank, Bangalore Region,CEO ATLAZZ Business Solution,Chennai.Director,SANWE Dairy Pvt Ltd ,Chennai.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of “IT Industry And Its Applications” on 14.08.2015 The resource person Mr.Karthik SwaminathanManaging Director,S2I Vector Academy,Erode.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of “Women Enterpreneurship” on 29.09.2015 The resource person Mrs.L.PrabhaSenior Professor Of ManagementRathinam Arts And Science College,Coimbatore.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of “Capital Market In The Economic Development –A Road Ahead” on 19.12.2015 The resource person Dr.C.Vadivel Principal,Bharathiar University Arts And Science College,Sivagiri.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of “Innovations In Research In Field Of Commerce” on 22.02.2016 The resource person Dr.N.Deepa Assistant Professor,Department Of Commerce,Sri Vasavi College,Erode.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of “A Gateway To Professional Facilitation And Vocational Mentoring” on 29.02.2016 The resource person Mr.U.Ilanchezhiyan Director, Professional Education Study Centre,Coimbatore.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of “Release Of Second News Bulletin” on 02.04.2016 The resource person Dr.S.Renugadevi Professor,Karpagam University,Coimbatore.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of “Emerging Strategies And Issues In Commerce” on 15.07.2016 The resource person Dr.K.PrabhakaranAssistant Professor Of Business And Accounting,Muscat College,Sutthanate Of Oman.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of” Growing business opportunities for women in india” on 23.12.2016 The resource person Dr.C.Sengottuvel, Assistant professor,PG & Research Department of commerce, Salem Sowdeshwari college(Aided),Salem.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of” Cash less Awareness programme” on 07.01.2017, The resource person Mr.P.Karuppusamy.Reginal Marketing Manager,IOB,Erode.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of”Road Map to CA” on 03.02.2017 The resource person CA.P.Gomathi,partner,SSKV and associate,firm of charted Accountants,Erode.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of”Research tools & techniques” on 09.02.2017 The resource person Mr.V.K.Veerakumar, HOD,Department of commerce,Nandha Arts and science college,Koorapalayam,Perundurai.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of”Research Techniques”on 24.03.2017 The resource person Dr.S.Devaki,AssociateProfessor,Vellalar College for women,Thindal.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of”Impact of GST in Indian Economy” on 14.07.2017 The resource person Mr.M.Vijayakumar.,ACA, Charted Accountant,Erode.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of”Job opportunities in commerce fields” on 14.07.2017 The resource person Mr.r.Senthur,BE.,chairman,Sri janani Matriculation higher Secondary School,Erode.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of”oppourtunities for marketing, banking & Finance” on 11.08.2017 The resource person Mr.K.S.Vijayan Head Institutinal Aluances,Coimbatore.
• Our department conducted seminar on the topic of”Awareness programme for commerce students” on 16.08.2017 The resource person Mr.Sathyamoorthy,Auditor.Cube Academy,Erode.
• Our department conducted international symposium on the topic of:A climate change:causes and impact on Demonetization”on 12.09.2017 The resource persons were Dr.A.Tamilarasu,Associate professor,department of co-operative ICDS,ambo university, Ambo Ethiapia, East Africa, Dr.D.Kumaresan Principal,Lakminarayana Arts and Science College for Women,Dharmapuri,Dr.S.muralikrishnan Ex-Branch Head and Asst vice president,Stragic & business Consultant and Corporate Trianer,Bangalore and Dr.C.Vadivel principal,Bharathiar university arts & science college,sivagiri.
Conserving and imparting social and cultural values to new generation is the plan of our club activities. The club helped in increasing the interest of students in “Jewelry and Handicraft”. It also introduced them creativity, new ideas and concepts.
To develop self employment.
Learn variety of techniques and intellectual skills.
Jewelry and Handicraft.
Our department has signed an MOU with TCS on 2013. Totally 13 candidates were placed in TCS.
Bridge Course is conducted for I year students for 15 days after the reopening of the college. The course provides basic knowledge on mathemathics, computer science, economics, tax, banking etc, which are new to the freshers.
• The course enables the students to study their subjects without any fear.
• It fills the gap of lack of knowledge in various subjects
• Most of the non commerce students are benefited by this course and started studying their subjects with confidence.
Navarasam Arts & Science College for Women, Nagamalai, Arachalur (P.O),
Erode - 638 101 Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: (0424) 2357209,2358109,2357169
Mail : email@example.com
Fax: 0424 - 2358109
Navarasam Narpani Kala Mandraam – A Rural Voluntary Service Organisation, established by the rural Youths of Palliyuthu and surroundings villages in January 1978 with a strong passion for evoking awareness among rural mass in all angles, started a Co-education school by name Navarasam Nursery School in June 1978.
Copyright Navarasam Arts and Science College 2017Developed by DreamUI